PRE is Celebrating YOU with #WhyIChiTri
Every January is filled with New Year’s resolutions. Work out more. Eat Healthier. Get stronger. Be better.
Because you want to see what you’re capable of; you want to become a better version of yourself. The staff at PRE is dedicated to helping you achieve these goals, whether it’s by eating healthier, working out daily, or going for a 10-minute walk each morning. Regardless of how it’s done, each member of PRE is dedicated to bettering themselves and you. Here, we’re all a team.
We’d like to celebrate what you do to better yourself.
This entire week, we will feature athletes that are competing in the upcoming Chicago Triathlon. Our triathletes will share how they have dedicated themselves to getting better, stronger, and healthier.
Here’s the best part: we want YOU to share your stories, too. If you’ve competed in the Chicago Triathlon or support those participating in it, tell us why on Twitter and Instagram by posting your story with #WhyIChiTri #Contest. To enter on Facebook, click here to add PRE Brands and post your story on OUR page with #WhyIChiTri #Contest. You’ll automatically be entered into our contest to win Beats by Dre Wireless Headphones, a FitBit Blaze, and a basket of PRE beef to help you achieve your better-for-you life goals!
Our CMO, Tracy Sinclair, would like to leave you with inspiration on why she’s running the Chicago Triathlon:
“I was a competitive athlete growing up. I find that doing triathlons as well as other running and cycling events is a great way to capture that same feeling I loved as a kid. It’s not about winning now (by a long shot) , and instead it’s the satisfaction of setting a goal and working to achieve it. That’s #WhyIChiTri.
NOTE: This contest is has ended.
PRE Brands #WhyIChiTri Contest OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
- TO ENTER: Sweeptstakes begins [6:00pm] EDT on [August 23, 2016] and continues through [6:00pm] EDT on [August 29, 2016] (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
You will need Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account in order to enter. If you enter via Instagram or Twitter your account must be marked as “public” to participate. Message and data rates may apply if entering by mobile device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
To enter Go to your Instagram or Twitter page and tell us why you’ve competed, want to compete, or support those competing in the Chicago Triathalon. You must include #WhyIChiTri and #Contest in your answer. To enter on Facebook, visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/prebrands and reply to our question asking why you’ve competed, want to compete, or support competitors in the Chicago Triathalon, including #WhyIChiTri and #Contest in your answer. Limit one entry (each a “Submission”) per day via each social media channel per person, up to three entries per day.
By uploading your Submission, you agree that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Submission Guidelines.
If any individuals other than yourself are mentioned or shown in the Submission, you must have the permission of the individuals (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if individuals are minors) to use their name or image in the Submission. Proof of such permission may be required at Sponsor’s discretion. Entering any Submission further constitutes your consent to grant the Sponsor certain rights in and to the Submission, as described in Section 7, below. Each Submission entered must meet all Submission Guidelines (described below). Entry must be made in your name only, regardless of whether others contributed to or appear in the Submission. Only the person submitting the entry will be eligible to win a prize. Submissions that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Submissions that are found to be copies of other Submissions previously entered in the Sweepstakesor to contain content plagiarized from other websites and/or publications will be void and will result in disqualification.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Submission cannot: (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain or reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (e) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; and (f) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
By entering a Submission you warrant and represent that: (a) it has not been previously published; (b) it has not received previous awards; (c) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (d) the other participants depicted in the Submission, if any, have given written consent to its entry into the Sweepstakes and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; and (e) publication of the Submission via various media including Web posting and posting in social media, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Any Submission that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in the Sweepstakes for any reason will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of PRE Brands, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
- RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS: The random drawing will be conducted from among all entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about [date]. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions ar final in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depends upon the number of entries received.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A set of Beats Wireless headphones, a FitBit Blaze and a gift basket of PRE beef. ARV: $600.00.
All details of prize components are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
- GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. If any prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Potential winner winner will be notified by direct message via the social media method used to enter. Potential prize winner (or a parent or legal guardian, if a minor) must sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) days of first attempted notification. If the prize/prize notification is undeliverable, or if the potential winner fails to comply with any of these requirements or with the Official Rules in any way, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. By participating and accepting prize, participant and winners (and their parents/legal guardians) agree to hold Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Released Parties, and each of their affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, members, agents, successors, promotion agencies and agents harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and use or redemption of prizes. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Released Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this Sweepstakes. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
- RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS: In consideration of entrant’s Submission being included in this Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, edit, delete or display such Submission, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of television and all forms of internet and wireless protocol without limitation and without any further right of approval or compensation. Each entrant authorizes the Sponsor and any entities affiliated or in privity with the Sponsor, to utilize, for eternity and in any manner they see fit, the Submission submitted to Sponsor and to make derivative works from such material. Each entrant agrees that the results and proceeds of such use shall become the property of Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s licensees, and shall be freely assignable by Sponsor and that the Released Parties and their assignees and licensees shall have no obligations whatsoever to entrant. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Each entrant releases the Released Parties, and each of their respective assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the entrant’s decision to provide the entrant’s Submission to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Released Parties and Entrant, does not place the Released Parties in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant’s Submission, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Released Parties and entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules. In addition, by participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, video, photos and/or likeness, and/or request winner to participate in interviews (with proper training in advance). Winner may be asked to provide statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity (PR/news media) purposes, at any time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, radio, print and advertising, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without additional compensation.
- WAIVER: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- WINNER’S’ LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed envelope to: PRE Brands 200 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 3100, Chicago IL 60606
SPONSOR: PRE Brands, 200 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 3100, Chicago IL 60606.
This sweepstakes is not endorsed, affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or Chicago Triathlon.